This style of coaching, SPEED COACHING, was created when I experienced a few coaching sessions that happened impromptu due to clients that had quick hurdles they needed to overcome and didn’t feel they have the time to sit down for a 60- 90 minute session. These sessions PROVED to be extremely effective because the client was ” READY ” to really tackle the root of their issue straight away.
Here’s what a client recently said about her Speed Coaching Session:
“Do you want a listening ear without judgment? Do you want insight, encouragement, and suggestions on how to take action? More importantly, do you want or need someone to guide you down a path in which you come up with, and ultimately make your own decisions? I can tell you that you need not look any further. Aandra has a gift, and she loves to share it. If you have anything that you are struggling with, talk to her about it. I promise it will be time well spent! ”
Time is the #1 reason given by people as an obstacle to focusing on themselves and their need for self development. So what if I told you, I created a solution to help you solve that problem? The answer is SPEED COACHING!
When we invest in ourselves, we are more able to fully invest in the type of life we want to have, and share with others!
Who would benefit from SPEED COACHING?
- A client who wants to test the waters to see if the client-coach relationship is a good fit
- A client who’s plate is full and needs the flexibility to have an impromptu coaching session
- A client who feels that they are ready to address their root issue and knows what it is, but needs a little motivation/coaching to push them to the next level
- A client who’s on the go but can commit to 20 minutes
- A client who appreciates quick, swift, powerful, and assertive dialogue between client and coach
- A client who prefers a more direct style of coaching aka ” no pussy footing around” style.